Prior to installation:
- You need to have Windows® Administrator rights in order to install OST PST Viewer.
- Download the latest version of OST PST Viewer setup file and save it to an easy to find place.
- Close all open programs.
- Install the previously downloaded product by opening/clicking the "setup" file from the location where you saved it. Follow the instruction on the screen. Installation is required on every team members' computer.
- Open OST PST Viewer
- You are now ready to start using the program!
If installation was interrupted or incomplete. Prior to reinstalling OST PST Viewer, please perform the following:
- Uninstall Product (Start-> Control Panel-> Add or Remove Programs).
- Select OST PST Viewer and click Uninstall
- Please refer to our FAQ & Troubleshooting section of the HELP documentation.
Our customer support will be happy to answer all your questions regarding product installation and functionality, by email or through Live Help Chat/Feedback, over the phone at: (954) 796-8161.